INFORMATION SHARING CHARACTERISTICS IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
This paper seeks to illustrate Information Sharing in Supply Chains as it is getting more attention in supply chain management. First the paper outlines information sharing process and shows some details about supply chain as well as the management of the supply chain and how about the globally expansion. Furthermore it covers the benefits and drawbacks associated with shared information along the supply chain entities. The researcher explained the phenomenon that characterized losing shared information between supplier and retailers. Furthermore, a conclusion of how would leaked information might affect the supply chain performance.
information is not shared, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol 260 No 3,2017, pp
2. Chen, K., Feng, M., Yang, L., (2017). Information sharing for competing supply chains with
demand disruption, Rario operations researcher, Vol 51, No 3, 2017 pp 779 – 804.
3. Felea, M., (2010) Organizing and Coordination of Logistics Activities, Supply Chain
Management Journal, 2010 No 2, pp 94-107
4. Gaurav N., (2009). global supply chain management,
5. Hebah H. O. Nasereddin (2017) “MMLSL: Modelling Mobile Learning for Sign Language”
International Journal of Engineering and Computer Science Research and Reviews in Applied
Sciences. Volume 9 issue (2).pp 20267-20272.
6. Hovav, A., &Gnizy, I., (2017) Knowledge Sharing or Knowledge Protection? The Effects of
Cyber Regulations and Security Policies on Firms’ Market Orientation and Performance,
Conference: KM2017, At Novo Mesto, Slovenia.
7. Hebah H. O. Nasereddin& Shireen Y.M Khazneh,(2016), “AN EMPIRICAL STUDY OF
FACTORS AFFECTING THE ACCEPTANCE OF MOBILE PAYMENTS IN JORDAN”
International Journal of Research and Reviews in Applied Sciences. Volume IJRRAS 29 (3) ●
December 2016 .pp 110- 121.
8. Inderfurth, K., Sadrieh, A., and Voigt, G., (2012). The Impact of Information Sharing on
Supply Chain Performance under Asymmetric Information, production and operation
management, Vol 22, No 2 2013, pp 410 – 425.
9. Imad S. W. Khufash, Hebah H. O. Nasereddin, (2015), New Technique to Protect the Privacy
of Images in Social Network by Using Hash Algorithm & Least Significant Bit, International
Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering (IJARCSSE) .
Volume 5 Issue 11, November-.pp 672-677.
10. Khurana, M., Mishra., P., and Singh A., (2011). Barriers to Information Sharing in Supply
Chain of Manufacturing Industries. International Journal of Manufacturing Systems, Vol (1)
2011, pp 9-29.
11. Kong G., Rajagopalan S., Zhang H. (2017) Information Leakage in Supply Chains. Handbook
of Information Exchange in Supply Chain Management. Springer Series in Supply Chain
Management, Vol 5 pp 313-341
12. Lotfi, Z., Sahran, S., Mukhtar, M., Zadeh, A., (2013). Information Sharing in Supply Chain
Management, Procedia Technology Vol (11) 2013 pp 298 – 304
13. Lu, D., (2011). Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management, Ventus publishing
14. Marshall, D., (2015) Assessing the Value of Supply Chain Information Sharing in the New
15. Nasereddin, H &Abdelkarim, A,(2010) "SMARTPHONE CONTROL ROBOTS THROUGH
BLUETOOTH", International Journal of Research and Reviews in Applied Sciences.
Volume4, Issue4, September 2010.pp 399- 404.
16. Nasereddin, H,Omari,A, (2017),“Classification Techniques for Automatic Speech Recognition
(ASR) Algorithms used with Real Time Speech Translation” International Conference
proceedings of Computing Conference 2017 (SAI) , 18-20 July 2017 | London, UK ,
Copyright © IEEE , pp 200-207.
17. Nasereddin, H (2011), “Internet penetration and the constraints on the Use of E-commerce”
Journal of Information Technology Review. Volume 2 Number 2 May 2011. Pp 66-72.
18. Simatupang, T., &Sridharan, R., (2001). A Characterisation of Information Sharing in Supply
Chains, 2001, (Unpublished Master Thesis), Massey University, NewZeland.
19. Stadtler, H., (2008) Supply chain management and advanced planning: concepts, models,
software, and case studies Springer Verlag, 2008.
20. Tan, K., Wong, W., Chung, L., (2016). Information and Knowledge Leakage in Supply Chain,
Information Systems Frontiers, Vol 18 No 3 2016, pp 621–638
21. Tsung F., (2000). Impact of information sharing on statistical quality control, Systems, Man
and Cybernetics, Part A: Systems and Humans, IEEE, vol 30, 2000 pp 211-216.
22. Zhang, D., Cao, X., Wang, L., Zeng, Y., (2012) Mitigating the risk of information leakage in
a two-level supply chain through optimal supplier selection, Journal of Intelligent
Manufacturing, Vol 23, No 4, pp 1351–136.
23. Hebah H. O. Nasereddin, (2011), "DIGITAL WATERMARKING A TECHNOLOGY
OVERVIEW”, International Journal of Research and Reviews in Applied Sciences. Volume
6, Issue1, January 2011.pp 89- 93.
24. Hebah H. O. Nasereddin&Amjad Abdullah Abdelkarim, (2010),"Mobile commerce"
International Journal of Academic Research: Mathematics and Technology. (IJAR JMT),
Number 4(1), October 2010.pp 148-154.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- All contributor(s) agree to transfer the copyright of this article to EPH Journal.
- EPH Journal will have all the rights to distribute, share, sell, modify this research article with proper reference of the contributors.
- EPH Journal will have the right to edit or completely remove the published article on any misconduct happening.