COMPOUND RAYLEIGH LIFETIME DISTRIBUTION-I
This paper provides a new lifetime distribution model named as Compound Rayleigh Lifetime Distribution -I which is derived from Rayleigh distribution by imposing the restriction on the distribution of its parameter towards obtaining the properties of fine tuning manoeuvres and shift process in mean which is useful in reliability and statistical quality control analysis. The theoretical results obtained are illustrated with appropriate practical example.
1. Abromowitz M and Stegun I.A (1972): Handbook of Mathematical Functions, New York: Dover.
2. Amari S.V (2005): Hazard Function Approximation Used in Reliability Theory, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 54, 2.
3. Avinadav T and Raz T (2008): A New Inverted U-Shape Hazard Function, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 57, 32-40.
4. Lawless J (2000): Introduction to Two Classics in Reliability Theory, Technometrics, 42, 5-6.
5. Montgomery and Douglas C (2001): Introduction to Statistical Quality Control, New York: Wiley
6. Sirisha .G and Swamy R.J.R. (2013): Compound Lifetime Distribution I and its Applications in Statistical Quality Control and Reliability; International Journal of Advances in management, Technology and Engineering Sciences, 2(6), 66 - 73.
7. Trivedi Kishor S (2003): Probability & Statistics with Reliability, Queuing, and Computer Science Applications.
8. Sirisha .G and Swamy R.J.R. (2014): Compound exponential lifetime distribution-II and its applications; International journal of research in computer application and management, 4(2), 28-35.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- All contributor(s) agree to transfer the copyright of this article to EPH Journal.
- EPH Journal will have all the rights to distribute, share, sell, modify this research article with proper reference of the contributors.
- EPH Journal will have the right to edit or completely remove the published article on any misconduct happening.