The question of entrepreneurship in Algeria between the will of the State and realities on the ground
Copyright (c) 2019 EPH - International Journal of Business & Management Science (ISSN: 2208-2190)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Many economists have outlined the fact that the questions of growth, development, evolution are totally linked with the place of enterprises (notably the smallest ones) in the economy, meaning that entrepreneurship is dealing with the creation of this kind of enterprise, but also to resolve the fundamental problem of unemployment and to supply the government in many areas.
For this, this subject has been completely abandoned and ignored by deciders in the Algerian case, and now with the changes in the world economy, the collapse of petrol prices and the role of entrepreneurs in the economy, the government is trying to reconsider its place in the national, but the main question remain if this decision is conform with the real environment and realities of domestic economy.
That’s our concern in this paper that we try to examine deeply concerning the case of Algeria.
2) A.S.Rosa and M.Y.Ferfera (2014), "Entrepreneurship and business creation in Algeria: A reading from support systems and support for business creation", Journal of Economics and Management, N ° 14.
3) A.Mouloud, "From the economy administered to the market economy: policy for private investment in Algeria on the eve of the fiftieth anniversary of its independence: some historical references", in the book "Maghreb and the independence of Algeria ", published by A.M.Amer and B.Benzenine, Karthala Editions, date not displayed.
4) E.M.Laviolette and C.Loue (2005), "Entrepreneurial skills: Definitions and construction of a repository", Advancia, Paris.
5) K.Messeghem and T.Verstraete (2009), "Research in Entrepreneurship: State of Theses Supported Between 2004 and 2007", Entrepreneurship Review, Volume 8.
6) K.Berrah and M.Boukrif (2013), "The problem of business creation: An application on Algerian SMEs" paper presented at an international conference on the economy and management of networks, Ibn-Zouheir University, Agadir , Morocco.
7) M. Boukrif (2015), "Entrepreneurship: A lever of local development", Director of the House of Entrepreneurship of Bejaia, Algeria.
8) N.E.Hammouda and M.Lassassi (2008), "Entrepreneurial Potential in Algeria: Between Human Capital and Informality, What Growth? Working paper, No. 433, ERF.
9) R. Zammar, "Initiation to Entrepreneurship", CEDESTR, Mohamed 5 University, Rabat, Morocco, date not displayed.
10) S.Gherb (2011), "SMEs / SMIs in Algeria: An inventory", Research Laboratory on Industry and Innovation, Working Papers N ° 238.
11) T.Verstraete and B.Saporta (2006), "Business creation and entrepreneurship", Editions of ADREG.
12) T.Verstraete and A.Fayolle (2005), "Paradigms and Entrepreneurship", Entrepreneurship Review, Volume 4.
13) W. Guechtouli and M. Guechtouli (2014), "Entrepreneurship in Algeria: What are the issues for which realities? IPAG, working paper.
14) W.T.Aouel Lachachi (2014), "The entrepreneurial process in Algeria: An adaptation of the Gartner model", Cahiers du Cread N ° 107-108.
15) Y.Pesqueux (2011), "Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship (and Business): What is it? ", HAL.
16) Y.Gasse (2012), "Factors and conditions for business creation and development in advanced and emerging economies", Working Paper 2012-018, University of Laval, Canada.
17) Z.D.Debbih (2015), "The Role of Public Policy in Promoting Female Entrepreneurship in Algeria: Reality and Prospects", Economic and Managerial Review, University of Biskra, No. 18.