CONSTRUCTION OF A NEW SERIES OF BALANCED INCOMPLETE BLOCK DESIGN
Incomplete Block Designs were introduced by Yates (1936) with a restriction on the block size that all treatments are not present in the blocks k < v, which are eliminating heterogeneity to a greater extent when the number of treatments is large. Several researchers made attempts on the existence and constructions of Incomplete Block Designs This paper presents a new series of construction of Balanced Incomplete Block Design using Partially Balanced incomplete Block Designs.
1. Bhagwandas (1965): “Duals of incomplete block designs” Journal of Indian Statistical Association Bulletin, Vol. 3, pp 30-37.
2. Bose R.C. (1939): “On the Construction of Balanced Incomplete Block Designs”. Analysis of Eugenics, Vol. 9, pp 353-399.
3. Bhagwandas (1965): “Duals of incomplete block designs” Journal of Indian Statistical Association Bulletin, Vol. 3, pp 30-37.
4. Atiqullah M. (1961): “On a Property of Balanced Designs”, Biometrika, Vol. 48, pp 215-218.
5. Awad Rashmi and Banerjee S (2015): “Constructions of E-Optimum, Variance and Efficiency Balanced Designs”, International Journal of Scientific and Innovative Mathematical Research, Vol. 5, pp 35-40.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- All contributor(s) agree to transfer the copyright of this article to EPH Journal.
- EPH Journal will have all the rights to distribute, share, sell, modify this research article with proper reference of the contributors.
- EPH Journal will have the right to edit or completely remove the published article on any misconduct happening.