BRASILIA METROPOLITAN REGION: EV MOBILITY: OPORTUNITIES AND TRHEATS.
- Industry 4.0,
- Smart City,
- Electric Vehicles - EV
Copyright (c) 2019 EPH - International Journal of Science And Engineering (ISSN: 2454 - 2016)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
The field research of this paper was developed at the end of 2018 to survey EV mobility. Qualitative trends were based on indicators developed by consulting firm research reports, quantitative figures were developed using fuel cost values of 4,5 R$/liter. The analysis was divided in three steps: a) evidence of public planning, b) evidence of industry and industry 4.0 systems, and c) evidence of market. Main results of the research are: a) no electric mobility planning was found form institutional evidences. No planning for Smart City initiative in Brasilia, b) no evidence of electric systems and innovation are developed or planned (i.e Industry 4.0 automated drive systems). c) opportunities in market found are: main metropolitan area is worth some three million inhabitants, almost seven including surrounding metropolitan areas with millions vehicles to be converted to ev, public transportation and urban delivery most interesting niches of market; threats: no fiscal incentives and infrastructure of electric posts able to sustain car supply, no offer for electric/hybrid cars and conversion kits. This part of an external strategic analysis give the orientation to develop urban transportation vehicles and buses (public transportation) taxi, buses, vans, light trucks and motorcycles ,used for delivery, offers. These are interesting segments mostly because of increasing operational cost mainly due to gasoline costs.
- Arthur D. Little . François-Joseph Van Audenhove, Laurent Dauby, Jérôme Pourbaix, Oleksii Korniichuk . The Future of Urban Mobility 2.0. Imperatives to shape extended mobility ecosystems of tomorrow. January 2014.
- CAFFÈ ALVES A.(1981) Planejamento Metropolitano e Autonomia Municipal no Direito Brasileiro. Ed. Bushatsky, São Paulo.
- ____________________, (2001) Regiões Metropolitanas, Aglomerações Urbanas e Microrregiões: Novas Dimensões Constitucionais da Organização do Estado Brasileiro, Revista de Direito Ambiental São Paulo. Vol 6, n. 21, Janeiro-Março 2001.
- Deloitte. Transport in the Digital Age. Distruprive trends for Smart Mobility. 2015
- KPGM The factory of future . Industry 4.0 The challenges of tomorrow. 2016
- MIRAGAYA J. (2013) Possíveis impactos do projeto de lei complementar n.416/2008 (criação de novos municípios) na área metropolitana de Brasília – Companhia de Planejamento do Distrito Federal – CODEPLAN – Agosto de 2013.
- Mosconi, F. The new European industrial policy: Global competitiveness and the manufacturing renaissance. London, England: Routledge.2015
- PWC Industry 4.0 Opportunities and challenges of the industrial internet .December 2014.
- Schlick J., Stephan P, Loskyll M., and Lappe D., 2014: Industrie 4.0 in der praktischen Anwendung. In: Bauernhansl, T., M. ten Hompel and B. Vogel-Heuser,: Industrie 4. 0 in Produktion, Automatisierung und Logistik. Anwendung, Technologien und Migration, 57–84. eds., 2014
- WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM. White Paper A Field Guide to the Future of Mobility. January 2016
- Vasja Roblek, Maja Meško, and Alojz Krapež A Complex View of Industry 4.0 SAGE Open April-June 2016: 1– 11, 2016